Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dewey Read-A-Thon Plan


EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! It's that time again! Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon! My favorite bi-annual holiday! Can you tell I'm excited?



So, I normally pride myself on being able to stay awake the full 24 hours of the Read-A-Thon, but I fear this time I'm gonna have to schedule in some naps. I know, I'm truly getting old. But this will be good for my health and well-being. 



Recently I compiled a list of all the books that I own but have never read, my TBR page. I have over 200 ebooks alone! So, I'm gonna dedicate this Read-A-Thon to trimming that list down a bit. I'm not entirely sure what the books I will actually be reading are, except for Old Man's War by John Scalzi. I've made a promise to read this one at the next Read-A-Thon with Jolena. Other than that, if you see any books on the TBR page that I absolutely have to read, please let me know!



Aside from the naps, the schedule looks pretty much the same as it always does. Fluxx and I will wake up around 7 and I'll start prepping while he makes breakfast (or goes and gets it from Taco Bell). Around noon or 1 I'll have lunch. Dinner will probably be around 7 (we'll see how it goes). And at midnight I'm chugging an energy drink. Don't worry, I'll make sure to have plenty of other foods to snack on as well. Plus, I have a keurig so my caffeine needs are met. I live within walking distance of a 7-11, Walmart, Taco Bell and more so I should be fine.



7 AM - Wake up & prep
8 AM - Begin reading
11 AM - Cheering & Exercise break
12 PM - Reading
3 PM - Cheering & Exercise break
4 PM - Reading
7 PM - Cheering & Nap break
8 PM - Reading
11 PM - Co-hosting
12 AM - Co-hosting
1 AM - Co-hosting
2 AM  - Nap break
2:30 AM - Reading
5 AM - Cheering & Exercise break
6 AM - Reading
8 AM - DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment